TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 31.12.16
Please review the following Terms and Conditions that govern your use and note that in your use of the Site*,
you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted
- You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that
such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any content or services that may appear
on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site.
- You will not use the Site to communicate, transmit, or post material that infringes on the intellectual
property, privacy or publicity right of another person or entity.
- You will not use the Site to engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense,
or that otherwise violates any national or international law or regulation.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate phone, email, postal and/or other contact details to us and
acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary.
- If you do not give us the information that is required at the time requested, we may not be able to complete
your order on time.
- By placing an order through the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are
legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization
for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item.
- We may also refuse to process and/or accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone
at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site
whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the
Site, or refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent
permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available
on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when pricing our invitations, however if we have made an error
we reserve the right to correct it (e&oe).
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the
changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
- If you do not agree to these Terms listed above you must discontinue using the Site. Your continued use of the Site
constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks
and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (Content is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site). All such content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by copyright. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Gilded-lili and/or
its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result
in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
We stand behind our work, If you find any issue or something wrong with an item you receive, please let us know.
- DAMAGED GOODS
All items are quality checked before leaving the studio. If an item has been damaged in transit, please let us know
immediately and we will make it right.
It is your responsibility to make sure all copy in the digital proof is correct and your approval must be submitted
before production begins. If you would like to make a change after you have approved your digital proof and
before production begins, additional fees may apply. Please notify us immediately if you have changes.
Because each piece is custom-printed and approved by the Client for production, cancellations will be handled
on a case-by-case basis and depend on the status of the order. Once production begins we cannot accept
cancellations or returns. We will make sure that our meticulous standards and guidance are applied throughout
the proof process so that you are happy with the final product.
Gilded-lili will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies
except to provide our products or services that you have requested. We may use your personal information
to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences.
FREE DELIVERY IRELAND & UK
All our orders delivered within Ireland and the UK are FREE until the 31st of December 2017.
Our orders are tracked and insured and you will be updated with the details when the order has been dispatched.
Delivery time is 3-4 working days for Ireland and 5-10 working days for the UK. Expected delivery will be sent with tracking details. Unfortunately we do not deliver outside ireland and the UK at this time. Worldwide delivery coming soon.
NEWS & UPDATES
If you want to unsubscribe at any time, contact us email@example.com to remove your email address.
*Site - Refers to www.gilded-lili.com in all instances above.